Thursday, September 8, 2011

tom

tom pauley::I wanted to see quantifiable results before i said anything.
The results have started coming in.
I gave up sweets, white flour and almost anything fun.
I swam regularly, but the lowest i could get my fasting blood count was 165180.
So, i started taking drugs.
Metformin, lisinopril and the new diabetes wonder drug, jenuvia.
I got down to range of 135148.
You suffer the complications of diabetes like heart disease, kidney and renal failure, amputation and stroke.
Somebody could have said something.
I preferred to deal with the disease the way my father dealt with his tobacco addiction.
You must ask for and be open to energetic healing.
God knows how powerful my portal work is.
And it needs physical attention.
I was living with a time bomb inside.
A time bomb the medical community can do very little about.
In fact, one of my doctors warned me about having another stroke in 25 years.
We come here to grow and learn.
We face disappointment, loss and heart ache.
We must face unwinnable challenges against impossible odds.
So we can prevail.
And in our victories discover who we are and how powerful we are.
We must use the physical aids god has given us while we build and empower our spiritual or quantum side.
After stroke tom i started using my magic elixir and my numbers dropped to 125140.
I had more energy and my brain stroke recovery has kicked into high gear.
I seldom use the cane in my home even in the evening when i take my brace off.
What new complication awaits me?
Well, i may have found a solution.
Another brain stroke miracle healing!
This one comes from an doctor specializing in preventing the very complications i mentioned.
In 13 years his 8,000 high risk diabetes patients have experienced absolutely zero heart attacks, kidney failures, blindness, or strokes.
How can that be?
Well, i started using his formula the beginning of june.
Last week my blood sugar numbers averaged 115.
Sunday it was 110.
Then today, three weeks after starting this supplement, i woke up to an incredible 101.
I just wanted to control diabetes.
Of course, this is my experience and i am not saying nor implying that everyone will have this success.
I am just excited about the possibilities for me.
As others have already done.
These results are so amazing i just had to say something.
Also lowers your blood pressure!
This is a real god send for me.
I liked this product so much i joined as a team member.
Which means i benefit financially when you decide to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment